Exceptional new features for the NetMan 204 firmware rev. 2.03
Riello UPS is pleased to announce the operating system and application upgrades of its network communication card NetMan 204 that improve considerably the overall performances.
New features and improvements:
- Completely redesigned web interface.
- Full support of single UPS, MPW*, MDU, MTA, MTS and MSW.
- New SNMP v1 v2 and v3 agent completely rewrite in C++.
- Full support of Modbus/TCP for the above mentioned devices.
- New email engine to support encrypted server connection.
- New wizard for environmental sensor connection and setup.
- Event and Data log improved, implemented also a filter to focus on a specific alarm type or date.
- General stability improvements thanks to the new version of the operating system.
* the NetMan 204 inserted on MPW has ONLY the follow protocols implemented:
- UDP (PowerShield3)
- SNMP v1, v2 and v3
The web interface is a complete new design that takes advantage of the latest and at state of the art technologies available today.It is based on BOOTSTRAP: the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
The new SNMP engine is completely redesign using one of the most powerful development language C++. It supports the device with the standard RFC MIB definition and now also with our dedicated private MIB with the version v1, v2 and v3. For the version v3 a new configuration panel was designed to easily configure the most important SNMP values.
The Modbus is now defined for all the device including the modular UPS family MPW.
With a new dedicated wizard to drive the user to the installation and configuration through simple steps.
Support documents and files
The new operating system image 16-1 and the new application 2.03 are available for download on this web site under the section Support =>Download=>Driver & Firmware.
Here below some views of the new firmware: